As Providers of Physical and Occupational Therapy, we have agreements with most major carriers and networks to provide services to their plan participants. These contracts are for outpatient therapy services. Since plan participation can vary by carrier and/or your employers set guidelines, you should contact your company’s benefits administrator for exact coverage explanations or call the member number on the back of your insurance card.
These are some of the many carriers whose plans are accepted by Carlson ProCare
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Medicaid/Husky – for patients under 21 (check office for participation)
- Medicare, Medicare Railroad and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Tricare East
- United Healthcare
- Connecticut Worker’s Compensation
- Auto Insurance MedPay
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
Please note: not all clinic locations or providers are par with every carrier/contract, so please call for assistance. Our billing office can be reached at (860) 799-6320 for more information. It’s open Monday–Friday from 8:30 am–4:30 pm.