Start a pain free life today! Our primary goal is to get you healthy and back to doing the things you love.
HANDS-ON BODY WORK BRINGS YOU RELIEF
Our primary goal is to get you healthy and back to doing the things your love! Whether you are treating symptoms related to an injury, have nagging aches and pains, want to reduce stress, maintain wellness, or improve your athletic abilities, we invite you to discover how a therapeutic massage with one of our licensed therapists can help.
Massage therapy is defined as the manual manipulation of muscle and connective tissue to enhance a person’s health and well-being:
- Massage therapy is scientifically proven to create positive changes within the entire body
- Improve posture by relieving tight muscles and corrective stretching
- Reduce stiffness, tightness, and help alleviate soft tissue discomfort
- Reduce fatigue and increase energy
- Increase circulation of blood and lymph flow, which promotes optimal health
- Improves range of motion (ROM) and flexibility
- Flush out toxins and waste products in tissues
- Improve athletic performance and recovery after competition
- Reduce risk of sprains, strains, tears, and muscle pulls
- Lower cortisol (stress hormone) levels in the body
At Carlson ProCare, we partner with several experienced and highly skilled Licensed Massage Therapists in our Bethel, New Milford, and Willimantic locations. Massage therapy is a wellness service that is not covered by insurance, but it can provide valuable benefits to compliment your complete physical therapy program.
Massage therapy can help you live your best life. We encourage you to call us today for an appointment with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists!
- Gina Diaz
I love a good thrill and live a fairly active lifestyle, enjoying mountain biking, snowboarding, and other outdoor sports. I get injured from time to time. Fortunately, any time I do get injured I go see my physician at CARLSON PROCARE, they are the best!! Provides great care and insights that help get me on my feet in no time!
- Elisa Bitetti
Great therapists, staff, and facility! They work together as a team so well and create a welcoming and comfortable environment. They make the entire process simple and uncomplicated. I 100% recommend this Physical Therapy Team.
CARLSON PROCARE helped me from the day I was injured, all the way until I was fully recovered. Not only are they great at what they do, but they are also a caring group of people. I fully recommend them for anyone in need of physical therapy.
- Brian Lee